Sunday, January 8, 2012

Wires!

Have an interview coming up so I wanted to post some new beauties and wires of a couple personal pieces from last year. I did some minor updates to the Batmobile but both of these still need more work, mainly in the interiors. It's been harder to find time to work on these than I expected, especially with this commercial I'm working on now. Ten hour days plus weekends! Rough! Anyway pretty happy with these renders, but this might be one of the last times I use mental ray as I've been learning vray and I'm pretty impressed with it so far!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Youtube Video Games For The Playstation 4 and Xbox One | Videodl.cc
Videos for the Playstation 4 youtube to mp3?trackid=sp-006 and Xbox One on Videodl.cc - Video Video Games for the Playstation 4 and Xbox One, Videodl.cc.